The world of professional aviation is continually growing and advancing, and we at San Diego Flight Training International have compiled the best resources for aspiring professional pilots. If you’re interested in a career in professional aviation, browse the informative links below to learn more about our recent blog topics.
- This article from Plane and Pilot Magazine offers additional information on the most common pilot errors.
- Plane crashes are relatively rare occurrences, but when they do happen, they can cause catastrophic damage. Browse through this article from The Washington Post to learn more about important factors in plane crashes.
- The Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association has compiled the 2005 Nall Report, which details aircraft accident trends and factors. Read on for more details.
- The Cessna 172 is the most popular aircraft in the world, and it’s more than likely that any pilot in training will log at least a few hours in one. Read through this article from Air & Space Smithsonian to learn more about this iconic light aircraft.
- The Cessna 172 may be the most popular light aircraft in the world, but members of the Airbus A320 family are the best-selling commercial aircraft worldwide. Check out this press release from their official website to learn more.